Pages

Jumat, 05 Juli 2013

Hello, Papoy!

Written by: Erliza Cikal at 21.20
Hello budies and also wellcome Jully. Do you know? Many amazing animation films are available in this month like Monster University, The Smurf 2, Turbo, Despicable Me 2, and many more. I can't wait for Despicable Me 2 in cinema!!! I love, Gru, Agnes and Miniooon!!!!!!!!
Despicableme is the most creative movie that I ever seen. Actually, that movie can make me laugh in every part specially if Minion comes. That was a cute character >.< 
Fyi, The director of this movie is Pierre Coffin, son of  NH Dini, an Indonesian sastrawati. I'm so proud of this ^^
Well, i hope this month I can watch this film in cinema with my best friends. See ya :)

0 comment:

Posting Komentar

Drop your coment here! :)

Ada kesalahan di dalam gadget ini
 

Cikalala~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea